- If Katie Couric ever tells us it might be harmful we are so pulling the plug. She is peppy and has nice legs so she must know what she is talking about.
- You must never post your real name, age, or location (yes I am talking to you L33t HaX0R7 age 153 from Gelgomac Prime) or some pervert might find you.
- Never post real pictures of yourself. Only use stick figures or possibly someone else's.
- Never describe yourself as hot, good looking, or anything that might attract fellow human beings. Homely people don't get raped. At least Katie Couric hasn't told us about any homely raped people.
- Never use dirty words. Just because daddy says it when he hits his thumb with a hammer while "fixing" things does not give you license to say it.
- Never post anything about your actual life. You should always bottle up your teen angst so years later you can pay for your therapist's new Jaguar. Either that or end up shooting your classmates so we can blame guns instead of poor parenting.
I hope you have learned a valuable lesson today kids. When you grow up, you can be uninformed and scared of technology too. Now be a good little boy or girl and go get mommy or daddy right now so he or she can see what you've just read. Specifically point out the next sentence.
*GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND LEARN WHAT MYSPACE IS INSTEAD OF LETTING THE UNINFORMED FEAR MONGERS AT DATELINE AND THE OTHER "NEWS" SOURCES THINK FOR YOU, YOU STUPID LAZY MORON! Thank you.