Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nosey Zealots

It has come to my attention that there are a few people who see fit to read my blog and instead of commenting and confronting me directly about things that offend them, they have decided to complain to relatives. Listen close you nosey zealots, I am only saying this once:

IF YOU READ SOMETHING ON HERE THAT OFFENDS YOU, EITHER HAVE THE DECENCY TO CONFRONT ME DIRECTLY, SILENTLY SEETHE IN THE SHADOWS, OR STOP READING MY BLOG!

Nothing hacks me off more than people who whisper in the background when they lack the intellectual prowess to confront issues directly. I am always willing to entertain someone with the balls to bring a real argument to the table. Well I'm calling you out you obnoxious busybodys. Either bring your concerns to me or shut the fuck up.

1 comment:

Phil Dixon said...

I find you horribly offensive and I intend to contact your Grandma and tell her what a scallywag you have become. Hi, we have never met but I would like to have you on my TV show soon. You could talk about the same stuff you talk about here for about 8 minutes. Just say so, contact me..pdixon@ktov.com

Phil