Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Fun with HTML and a random resolution generator

Ok, so I took a random resolution generator and created a list of resolutions. Now I just have to do them...
In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Blame Canada.
Be more ganster than Snoop Dogg.
Not lose any pencils.
Be on cops.
Molest more hamsters.


Get your resolution here

Fo' rizzle Canada bes' not be gankin' my pencils o' I be all up ins they shizzle bitches. Now all I have left is to be on cops and give some hamsters Jesus Juice...

1 comment:

JC said...

Well done! I have never actually met someone who kept a resolution before.

Congratulations.

I will have to join you, and I resolve to be a pompous windbag in 06, To spend less time working, and more time opining about things on the internet.

Yep, I think I've got it covered.