Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I am Sys Admin, hear me roar

Behold, the return of the mighty God among Geeks...

I have a new job as a systems administrator for a local company and I am finally getting both pay and respect I deserve. The network here is not large or extremely complex but I have been brought in to fix it and then expand it. My DSL is supposed to get turned on at the house this week so I will be able to return to my old verbose self. Until then, I will post little snippets here and there when I get the chance.

2 comments:

Brock Neilson said...

Wonderful news!
I hope things keep getting better.

Angel said...

I knew it wouldn't take long for you to find a real job (one that pays and respects you). With this added income, you two ought to be rollin' in dough in no time.

Congratulations!

It's about time ya'll broke free from the chains that bound.

- Rev_Sapphire